VMCE2021 Veeam Certified Engineer 2021 Certification Exam Is Now AvailableRegina
When looking for valid study materials to prepare for Veeam Certified Engineer 2021 certification exam, you can come to get VMCE2021 new exam questions for great preparation tool. In my previous article, “IT Certification Exams Which Are About To Retire Found Recently“, we have indicated that Veeam certification Veeam Certified Engineer 2020 is expected to retire October 31, 2021. To earn the VMCE certification, you are recommended to register Veeam Certified Engineer 2021 certification exam. VMCE2021 exam is available now for your Veeam certification exam.
Veeam Currently Has Two Industry Certifications
More and more candidates decide to register Veeam certification because:
- Veeam provides a single platform for modernizing backup, accelerating hybrid cloud and securing your data.
- Veeam is open and compliments a broad ecosystem of partners to easily integrate our solution into any customer environment.
- Veeam is software-defined and hardware agnostic providing the ultimate in best-in-class solutions and customer flexibility.
- Veeam provides simple, flexible and reliable Backup so the customers can go beyond and focus on their business – there’s a reason they like to say “Veeam, it just works”.
It must believe that Veeam certification holders have a deep understanding of Veeam Availability Suite™, the critical functions required by an organization to actively protect their data and the ability to grow and adapt with an organization’s evolving data protection needs.
Currently, Veeam has two industry certifications including Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) and the Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA) to help demonstrate your ability to manage a company’s data.
Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE)
Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) certification is documented proof that an administer or engineer has the necessary level of expertise to protect an organization’s data with Veeam Availability Suite. There are three steps to complete Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) certification:
- Attend a training course first. The three-day Veeam Availability Suite: Configuration and Management training course provides attendees a technical deep dive on how to configure and administrate Veeam Availability Suite.
- Schedule VMCE exam. Earning Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) certification requires to pass the written exam. Currently, both VMCE2020 and VMCE2021 exams are available. VMCE2020 will be retired on October 31, 2021. If you have registered VMCE202 exam, please make sure you can complete the exam before that day.
- Unlock the certification resource. Pass VMCE exam requiring 70% score. Once you pass the exam, you will receive your VMCE digital badge.
Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA)
To earn Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA) certification, you should process the Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) as the prerequisite. The VMCA certification is the highest level of Veeam certification and demonstrates that an individual possesses a high level of both technical and business skill to design complex, enterprise level Veeam deployments. Follow the steps below and be on your way to become a Veeam Certified Architect today! The same as the VMCE certification exam, you need to complete three steps:
- Attend a training course first. The two-day Veeam Backup & Replication™ v11: Architecture and Design training course provides attendees with the knowledge to effectively architect a Veeam solution following the Veeam Architecture Methodology used by Veeam’s own Solution Architects.
- Schedule VMCA certification exam. The VMCAv1 is the current requirement of VMCA certification exam. The brand new VMCA2022 exam will be available in Q3 of 2021, the VMCAv1 is expected to retire December 31, 2021.
- Unlock the certification resource. The passing score for the VMCA exam is 70%. Once you pass the exam, you will receive a Veeam completion certificate, and priority access to technical support.