Updated CCAK Study Guide – Pass Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK) Exam Regina
As the first certification available for the industry professionals to demonstrate their expertise in the essential principles of auditing cloud computing systems, the Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK) exam becomes more and more popular. While preparing for the ISACA certification CCAK exam, candidates are recommended to choose the great online resouces and preparation materials to start learning CCAK Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge exam. As one of them, you need to make sure the CCAK study materials are the latest and valid. Updated CCAK study guide, with actual questions and precise answers, are available online to ensure that you can prepare for the Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK) certification exam, then you can pass CCAK ISACA certification exam smoothly.
Updated ISACA CCAK study guide containing 76 practice exam questions and answers are great, which are available in pdf file and testing engine to make sure you can learn all the CCAK questions and answers well. Not only provide candidates with the valid and latest CCAK exam questions, we also have collected all the popular topics of Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK) certification exam for reading.
Who Should Learn CCAK & Be A CCAK Certified?
Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK) certification exam leverages the cloud expertise of CSA and the traditional audit expertise of ISACA, combining the know-how and expertise to develop and deliver the best possible Solution for cloud auditing education. It benefits both CSA and ISACA members and certification holders as it builds on the body of knowledge covered in the following certifications:
- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- FedRAMP 3PAO Assessor
- PCI/DSS Qualified Security Assessor
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Credentials
The CCAK Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge certification exam is aimed at the candidates as listed:
- Internal and External Assessors and Auditors
- Third Party Assessors and Auditors
- CISOs and Information Security Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers and Data Protection Officers
- Compliance Managers
- Vendor/Partners Programs Managers
- Procurement Officers
- Security and Privacy Consultants
- Sales& Solutions Architects
What is the prerequisite befor taking the actual Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK) exam?
Actual Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK) exam is an online and proctored exam, which contains 76 multiple choice questions. It requires two hours to complete the actual exam, and the passing score is 76%. There is no prerequisite of taking CCAK Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge certification exam. But it is highly recommended to complete Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) exam.
Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) is widely recognized as the standard of expertise for cloud security and gives you a cohesive and vendor-neutral understanding of how to secure data in the cloud. The CCSK credential is the foundation to prepare you to earn additional cloud credentials specific to certain vendors or job functions. Earning the CCSK certification will provide you with the knowledge to effectively develop a holistic cloud security program relative to globally accepted standards. It covers key areas, including best practices for IAM, cloud Incident response, application security, data Encryption, SecaaS, securing emerging technologies, and more.
What will you learn from the Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK) exam?
To be a Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK) certified, you will be able to:
- understand the difference in assessing and auditing cloud environments versus traditional IT infrastructure & services;
- discover how to use cloud security assessment methods and techniques to evaluate a cloud service prior to and during the provision of the service;
- learn how existing governance policies and frameworks are affected by the introduction of cloud into the ecosystem;
- understand the unique requirements of compliance in the cloud due to Shared Responsibility between cloud providers andcustomers;
- learn how to use a cloud-specific security Controls framework to ensure security within your organization;
- architect in a way that allows you to measure Control effectiveness through metrics and ultimately leads to Continuous Monitoring.
Above are the key questions of Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK) certification exam. Additionally, we recommend you to choose the most updated CCAK study guide of ITExamShop to make sure that you can pass CCAK exam in the first attempt.