How Can I Start Your CIPS Qualifications With L4M5 Commercial Negotiation Certification Exam?Regina
Candidates may know the CIPS qualifications. It is the only independently regulated professional body with an honours degree level qualification. By studying for and achieving CIPS internationally recognised procurement and supply qualifications you can achieve MCIPS chartered professional status. Then you can achieve certified essential knowledge and understanding necessary to practice strategic procurement and supply chain management. Many candidates want to know if they can start their CIPS qualifications with L4M5 Commercial Negotiation certification exam or not. The answer is yes, L4M5 Commercial Negotiation certification is one of the CIPS entry certification exam. Also, we recommend the candidates to read this article to know all the detials of CIPS qualifications.
What Are The Entry Requirements To CIPS Qualifications?
L4M5 Commercial Negotiation certification exam is one of the entry requirements to CIPS qualifications. When deciding to be a CIPS certified, you can start at any one of the following three entry level CIPS qualifications:
- CIPS Level 2 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- CIPS Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
CIPS Level 2 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
CIPS Level 2 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations qualification is the first entry qualification of the three. It is an ideal starter qualification for anyone new to the profession with little business experience. If you are aspire to move into a procurement and supply career, you can choose to start your CIPS qualifications with CIPS Level 2 certification exam.
CIPS Level 2 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations will help you to understand key facts, procedures and processes relevant for anyone aspiring to work in this profession. It is worth 18 credits and you will need to pass each core exam to achieve the award:
- L2M1 Level 2 Introducing Procurement and Supply (6 Credits)
- L2M2 Level 2 Procurement and Supply Operations (3 Credits)
- L2M3 Level 2 Stakehoder Relationships (3 Credits)
- L2M4 Level 2 Systems Technology (3 Credits)
- L2M5 Inventory, Logistics and Expeditiong (3 Credits)
CIPS Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
CIPS Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations qualification is the second of the three entry level qualifications, which will help you to prepare for a career in procurement and supply and progress onto the CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply. It will help you to understand the factual and procedural requirements relevant for this profession. With CIPS Level 3 certification, you will become a more confident problem solver able to complete new and existing tasks. Also you will gain a clear understanding about how procurement and supply fits in with the rest of the organisation.
CIPS Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations containing 4 code mudules plus 2 elective mudules as follows which make up 30 credits to complete the CIPS Level 3 qualification:
- L3M1 Procurement and Supply Environments (6 Credits)
- L3M2 Ethical Procurement and Supply (6 Credits)
- L3M3 Contract Administration (6 Credits)
- L3M4 Team Dynamics and Change (6 Credits)
These four core exams make up of 24 credits for CIPS Level 2 qualification, then you can choose one of the two elective mudules to earn the remaining 6 credits:
- L3M5 Socially Responsivle Procurement (6 Credits)
- L3M6 Socially Responsivle Warehousing and Distribution (6 Credits)
CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply can power up your career with the right skills from the start. With this qualification, you can:
- Learn about the core principles, concepts and practical applications when procuring goods or services
- Gain essential knowledge and practical skills in contracting, negotiation, supplier relationships, ethics and asset management
- Understand how procurement fits within the rest of your organisation and how it can help to shape key future business decisions
When can you start your CIPS qualifications at CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply? If you are a more experienced person, with 2+ years relevant experience in a business environment start here. You’ll develop the technical skills, knowedge and competencies employers are looking for.
Achieving CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply qualification requires to earn 60 credits by completing 8 core mudules:
- L4M1 Scope and Influence of Procurement and Supply (12 Credits)
- L4M2 Defining Business Need (6 Credits)
- L4M3 Commercial Contracting (6 Credits)
- L4M4 Ethical and Responsible Sourcing (6 Credits)
- L4M5 Commercial Negotiation (6 Credits)
- L4M6 Supplier Relationships (6 Credits)
- L4M7 Whole Life Asset Management (6 Credits)
- L4M8 Procurement and Supply in Practice (12 Credits)
It is recommended to start on L4M1 module and finish on L4M8, the other modules can be done in any order. L4M5 Commercial Negotiation certification exam is one mudule for your CIPS Level 2 qualification.